Rachel Hannah – Registered Dietitian
With over 10 years of clinical experience, she services all Nutritional Goal and Action Planning including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Acceptance-Based Behavioral approach to Weight Management
- Energy Availability for Health & Performance
- Individual Periodized Nutrition Planning for Athletes
- Iron Deficiency, Gastrointestinal Issues, Bone Health, plus more
- Providing the latest evidence-based sports nutrition information learned from the International Olympic Committee (IOC) Sports Nutrition diploma that she completed in 2019.
Rachel puts her clinical knowledge to applied use as a Distance Runner, having won 5 Canadian Championships in Road Racing, Track and Cross Country. She has been the First Canadian in the Boston Marathon and won a Bronze Medal in the 2015 Pan Am Games Marathon. She is currently still competing in the World Major marathons at an elite level. Her last marathon she won and set the course record in April 2023 at the Toledo Glass City Marathon.