Player Performance Program Registration
Player Performance Program
Bruce County Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center is excited to offer our Player Performance Program!
This program is individually designed for youth hockey players – 8 years old to 18 years old looking to improve their game in the off season. By using a sport specific movement assessment, we can cater each program to each athlete’s identified areas of improvement.
The Complete Player Performance Program includes:
1) An in-depth chiropractic assessment and sport specific functional movement assessment:
- The assessment is 2 hours in duration and will include the chiropractic assessment, functional assessment, and sport specific testing.
- The cost for the assessment is $225.00
- The athlete will then be booked for a 30 minute follow up ($77.00/session) the following week for his or her strength training/mobility program based on weaknesses found during the initial assessment.
- Both the initial assessment and follow ups can be submitted to extended health care plans under chiropractic.
2) Baseline concussion testing
3) Individualized exercise programs
- Progression of strength training program/mobility program will be based on each athlete’s need but can occur every three to four weeks until our dryland training program begins.
4) Eligibility for our dry land training sessions (running 6 sessions in August)
- Dryland training will occur in Port Elgin starting the week of August 14.
- It will run Tuesdays and Thursdays (August 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31) with, depending on interest, an option for a morning and an evening session.
- Cost for all six sessions will be $185.00 and athletes will have the ability to claim it under chiropractic benefits.
- If an athlete can’t make all six sessions, they will be charged for only the ones they can attend.
5) Optional data collection for performance tracking & progression
To book an appointment please contact the clinic at 519-832-6688.
Players can start booking assessments May 23rd and the last day for assessment is August 10th. It would be ideal to book soon to allow players to increase their strength training/mobility program throughout the summer before our dryland training session commences.